|Export Model in Avmount Machine Mounts : Type AMM|
Our export model is the Avmount Machine Mounts: Type AMM. Like all other models this model too helps to make the environment free from inherent and external vibrations. Besides, the mounts also consist of oil and age resistant synthetic rubber. The compact mounts help in the optimal absorption of vibrations.
Dimensions of Export Model (Type AMM)
Mounting Procedure for Export Model (Type AMM)
1. Lift the machine above the floor.
2. Screw down the bolts into their respective guides.
3. Lower the machine so that it rests on the machine mounts.
4. Level the machine using a precision spirit level as illustrated.
5. Tighten the lock nut after levelling, to prevent any alterations in level while in operation.
6. The adjustable height of our mounting is as follows:
Should the levelling exceed this limit because of an uneven floor, then a spacer of appropriate diameter and thickness should be inserted between the machine base and the mount, to compensate for the difference in the floor level at any support point.
7. In some machines, the design of the base is hollow and the bolt hole provided is such that the mounting cannot be directly fixed to the base. In such cases, the machine is made to rest on an adequate size of flats and the mountings placed under them. The rest of the procedure is the same as discussed. The illustration is shown.
8. If the bolt lengths are more, the chamfered end may be cut to suit the machine. After cutting it to the required length, form a radius to suit the cup. This is necessary in the case of machine bases where pockets are provided.